The Zigbee GT130 Gateway can control a wide variety of Sinopé devices that support the Zigbee communication protocol.
- Plug-and-play: no programming needed.
- Works with Neviweb.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant through Neviweb.
- Provides remote control of a wide variety of appliances for heating, lighting, and energy control.
- Can control up to 32 connected devices.
- Uses a communication protocol with low-energy consumption.
- Dynamic communication: no matter the order of installation of the devices, the connection will always be optimal.
- Mesh Network Architecture: Each connected object repeats the signal of the gateway for an extensive network of smart devices.
- Saves programming and automations locally for optimal stability and proper operation of connected devices even in the event of an Internet failure.
- Eliminates the risks associated with cloud computing failures.
- Communicates using a highly secure encrypted protocol.
- Requires manual network activation for an increased secure connection.
- Emits no radio waves except when communicating with connected devices.
- 3-year warranty
- Permanent Internet connection
- Smartphone or tablet
- Neviweb available on the App Store and Google Play store
Maximum distance between devices
Approximately 9 meters (30 ft)*
*The distance between devices can differ depending on their location and if the signal is affected by interference sources.
In the box
- GT130 Web interface
- Installation guide – English / French version
- Desk support
- Adapter (120 V)
- Ethernet cable