The Apollo® Model MVC (34C Series) ASSE 1017 listed, high-capacity mixing valves are thermostatically controlled regulating valves designed for use in large commercial and institutional “point of source” and hydronic hot water systems or applications. Simple adjustment of water temperature from 90°-140°F or 130°-180°F.
• Sizes 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 2” FNPT
• Standard temp range 90°-140°F (-01 suffix)
• High temp range 130°-180°F (use suffix “H1”) for hydronic/radiant heating systems
• Highest flow rates in its class, up to 165 gpm
• Threaded connections
• All-bronze and stainless steel construction
• Patented design for easy in-line maintenance
• Supply pressures to 150 psig
• U.S. Patent #6,328,219
• ASSE 1017 listed
• CSA B125.3 “Plumbing Fittings”
• Made in USA – ARRA compliant
Selected Apollo 34C mixing valves feature a two-piece shuttle with integral over-travel spring so they’re smaller and easier to install than other high-capacity valves. Plus their patented snap-fit element retainer and shuttle with special finger-grip pads assure easy removal and servicing without the need for special tools.