1/2″ PEX Crimp Rings – Bag of 100 units
- Certified: All PEX crimp rings meet ASTM F-1807 standards, making them suitable for both commercial and residential plumbing applications.
- High-Quality Material: Made of Alloy C12200, our copper PEX crimp ring is lead-free, corrosion-resistant, and built to last.
- Easy to Install: These PEX crimp rings can be easily installed with a crimping tool, which creates a watertight seal without the need for glue or joints to cool.
- Durable: Our PEX crimp rings are resistant to corrosion, mineral buildup, freeze, and rust damage, ensuring long-lasting performance.
- Versatile: Suitable for both hot and cold-water distribution and for new or retrofit construction, these crimp rings can be used with any PEX pipe tubing, PEX Crimp Tool, and barb fittings.
- Watertight Seal: The 1/2″ copper PEX crimp ring is compressed onto the PEX tubing, holding the PEX barbed fitting securely in place and creating a permanent 360º water-tight seal.
- Easy to Crimp: With easy-to-crimp clamps, making PEX pipe connections with brass or plastic fittings is a breeze. Plus, one tool works with all size clamps, making installation even easier.
- Suitable for 1/2″ PEX Pipe: These crimp rings are designed specifically for use with 1/2″ PEX pipe, making them a perfect solution for many plumbing projects.
Are you looking for reliable and high-quality products? Look no further! At Ecosolaris, our goal is to fully meet your needs, which is why we offer on each of our orders:
- 5-star customer service: Our amazing staff is available on weekdays from 8:00 to 17:00 EST to address any concerns or questions you may have.
- Same/1-day handling time: We’ll process your order quickly so you can get your project moving as soon as possible.
Don’t settle for anything less than the best. Order our PEX crimp rings today and experience the quality and reliability of Ecosolaris.
: Attempt to read property "term_id" on bool in /home/ecosolaris/public_html/wp-content/themes/ecosolaris/functions.php
on line 15
: Function id was called incorrectly
. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product.php'), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/content-single-product-custom.php'), do_action('woocommerce_after_single_product'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, my_woocommerce_after_single_product, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress
for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /home/ecosolaris/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php
on line 5865