Calefactio 1-1/4″ Cal-X-Tract air separator compact #CXT-125N
Calefactio’s Cal-X-Tract air separators are equipped with a brush-type coalescing media, a Calvent automatic air vent and designed with an oversized housing leading to a very high efficiency. Their function is to take air out of hydronic heating systems, allowing a better energetic performance while reducing the costly maintenance frequency. Their sturdy design allows to maintain their efficiency for whole duration of the system’s lifetime.
- Equipped with Calvent automatic air vent
- Anti-clogging vent (the head is designed to stay dry and clean, reducing the risks of clogging)
- A drain port is installed at the bottom of the separator
- Brush-type coalescing media to catch the finest micro-bubbles without affecting the flow
- Reduce the risk of pump cavitating and rust by oxygen
- Improve the system’s efficiency