Our brazed plate heat exchangers are comprised of corrugated stainless steel plates brazed together with pure copper. This forms solid and reliable devices that can handle high pressures and temperatures with outstanding thermal transfer efficiency.
All types of brazed plate heat exchangers look similar on the outside. The difference lies within. Each manufacturer uses their own technology to improve their plate pattern and obtain greater and more reliable performance.
Our brazed plate heat exchangers are among the best in the industry. When you choose equipment for your applications, you can feel secure in the knowledge that you have a quality product backed by expert technical support.
Features and Advantages
- Stainless steel 316L plates
- Compact durable and cost effective
- Outstanding overall heat transfer coefficient
- Wide variety of plate sizes and patterns
- Single and double distributor as well as pre-mixer for refrigeration duties
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Double wall choice for preventing fluids from contamination
Input: 3/4″, 1″, 1 1/4″ and 2″