Free shipping throughout Canada
- MODEL: EVC30
- SMART-Home version
- Plug type : NEMA 14-50P
- 208-240VAC / 30 amps / 7,2 kW
- For indoor or outdoor installation (-40 ° C to 40 ° C)
- Cable: 7,6 meters (25 feet)
- Wall mount for the charging station and cable holder included
- Casing dimensions: 330mm x 165mm x 60mm (13.00’’ x 6.50’’ x 2.50’’)
- Limited warranty: 3 years
- Compatible with all plug-in vehicles (100% electric or plug-in hybrids) sold in North America (SAE J1772MD, lasting over 10 000 charging cycles)
Manufactured by Elmec Inc. in Shawinigan, Québec, Canada
- Fast delivery by Canada Post (3 to 5 business days)
Your EVduty charging station must be installed on a 40 amp circuit by a master electrician.
The EVduty charging station is programmed by default to deliver a maximum of 30 amperes. If necessary, the maximum amperage (16,20, 24 or 30A) can be selected via the dip switch of the charging station.
CSA-C22.2 No. 218.1 (2012) / UL2231-2 (Edition 2) (2012) – Standard for Safety for Personnel Protection for Electric Vehicle (EV) Supply Circuits
CSA-C22.2 No. 218.2 (2012) / UL2231-2 (Edition 2) (2012) – Standard for Safety for Personnel Protection for Electric Vehicle (EV) Supply Circuits: Particular Requirements for Protection Devices for Use in Charging Systems
UL 2594 (Edition 1) / CSA-C22.2 No. 280: 13 – Standard for Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment
ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Ontario resident can get a rebate of 50% ( up to 500$ ) when purchasing this electric vehicle charging station and a rebate of 50% ( up to 500$ ) for the installation, see here
FUTURE UPGRADING OPTION (coming soon)
It may be possible to “upgrade” your non-intelligent EVC30 charging station to a smart version with the purchase of a kit including a new electronic circuit, instruction sheet and license agreement. This option will only be available on the new model (not on the original EVC30T). The price and date of release of the kit are not yet determined.