EVduty Smart Current Sensor
The EVduty smart current sensor reads current consumption in real time and sends the data to one or more EVduty smart charging charging station(s) electrically connected to the same panel. The charging station(s) can then adjust their charging current.
- Real-time current reading.
- WiFi and Ethernet communication
- Web-based configuration.
- Real-time diagnostic system.
- Use with one or more EVC30 smart charging station(s)on the same electrical panel.
- MODEL : EVCCS
- Power : 100-240VAC | 50/60Hz
- Current Sensors:
Clamp-on current transformer
Opening diameter: 24.2 mm (0.95 “)
Dimensions: 69.6 mm x 43.5 mm
- Current Reading Range : 0 – 200 A
- Operating temperature : – 15°C à 40°C
- Dimensions : 108mm x 852mm x 31.8mm (4.25’’ x 3.354’’ x 1.25’’)
- Manufactured by Elmec Inc. in Shawinigan, Québec, Canada