Magnum Energy Inverter/Charger – 24V/4000W
The MS Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy – a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile and off grid applications. The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
A PFC (Power Factored Charger) charger is built into all Magnum inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
This unit is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use, ETL Listed UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations and also meet KKK-A-1822E standards for emergency vehicle use.
Install the MS Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%
- The MS Series comes in 12 and 24 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you
- Mount the MS Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down
- The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance
- The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port
- The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360º DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be
- The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator
- 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models
- The MS Series is backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty
Weight 25 kg Dimensions 32 × 20 × 35 cm Inverter voltage