8-loops Ecosolaris Stainless Steel Manifold
Manifolds are used to distribute water and/or glycol in the PEX pipes of an underfloor heating system.
Ecosolaris manifolds are part of the material you will need to have a good quality heating system.
They are made up with:
- A 1 inch female ball valve at the begining and at the end of the manifold.
- Temperature gauges at the begining and at the end of the manifold. (Gauges allow you to see the liquid temperature after passing throught the heating floor system)
- Temperature gauges at the end and beginning of the manifold
- A manual valve on each circuit (when you have several thermostats on your manifold, the manual valves can be replaced by actuators)
- An adjustable flowmeter on each circuit
- An air vent at the end and beginning of the manifold.
- Fittings to connect the PEX pipe to the manifold (included)
Weight 6.35029318 kg Dimensions 24 × 14.5 × 5 cm