Electric boiler 240V Thermo2000 Mini Ultra 6 kW / 20,472 BTU
240V Thermo2000 Mini Ultra 6 kW / 20,472 BTU electric boiler for hot water and glycol PEX pipe radiant floor heating system
Our mini ULTRA electric boilers are renowned for their compact design. Thanks to their reduced sizes, these heating systems fit into even the smallest of spaces. In addition, the piping can be connected in multiple ways, ensuring an effortless installation.
Our boilers waste no energy. Producing no combustion or GHG emissions, the mini electric boiler is a highly energy-efficient and green alternative. Maintenance is simple and kept to a minimum. The addition of the UltraSmart TM controller also helps to increase overall system performance.
Silent and discreet, mini electric boilers are ideal for single-family homes and condominiums. Whether you need a hydronic system to heat your basement, garage or any other type of application, the compact mini is the intelligent choice for heating.
Accurate and easy to configure, the mini ULTRA’s UltraSmartTM controller with backlight display enables you to optimally manage the ambient temperature and substantially save on energy costs.
- Safety control to limit excessively high temperatures
- 120V pump power supply
- 24V electrical supply for thermostat and other accessories
- 30 PSI safety relief valve
- Drain/purge valve
- 208/240 VAC electrical supply
The Mini Ultra brings the extra features below:
- The UltraSmart TM controller enables users to view the boiler’s operation status at a glance
- Preset configurations based on heating distribution system
- Outdoor sensor that modulates boiler water temperature
- Heating stops when outside temperature gets warmer
- “Boost” mode that automatically increases the temperature when needed
- Ability to purge the pump when system is not running
mini ULTRA 240 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 phase 1
Power 2 Recommended electrical supply 4 Model kW BTU/h Amps 3 Electrical Elements Stages Cu Wire Al Wire Breaker MINI ULTRA 3 3 10 236 12.5 1 x 3 kW 1 12 10 20 MINI ULTRA 4,5 4,5 15 354 18.8 1 x 4,5 kW 1 10 10 30 MINI ULTRA 6 6 20 472 25.0 2 x 3 kW 1 8 6 40 MINI ULTRA 7,5 7,5 25 590 31.3 1 x 3 kW + 1 x 4,5 kW 2 8 6 40 MINI ULTRA 9 9 30 708 37.5 2 X 4,5 kW 2 8 6 50 MINI ULTRA 12 12 40 944 50.0 2 X 6 kW 2 6 4 70
1 Electrical supply 120/240V or 120/208V 1 phase (L1-N-L2) with three 90°C conductors and a ground or two conductors and a ground if the boiler does not require a 120 VAC pump or accessories.
2 Multiply by .75 for 208 VAC supply
3 Multiply by .867 for 208 VAC supply
4 The wire gauges and breaker capacity must be in conformity with the standards of the National Electrical Code (NEC), Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) and local codes (if applicable).