Solar system for a vineyard located in Iles-De-La-Madeleine
In 2018, Ecosolaris was commissioned by “Le Domaine des Salanges” to design and set up a solar system at its vineyard in Iles-De-La-Madeleine.
A solar system was conceived around the following components:
- 10 x 330 W solar panels (total power of 3.3kW)
- 1 MPPT charge controller 79A
- 8 x 6V batteries / 330Ah mounted in 48V
- 1 inverter / charger of 4400W in order to be able to supply 120V / 240V
- Design, supply and implementation of the components required to supply electricity to the main residence of the vineyard “Le Domaine Des Salanges” in Iles-De-La-Madeleine
- 3.3kW off-grid solar photovoltaic system, mounted on the ground.