In order to ensure optimum heat distribution in the circuits of our radiant floors, we only use manifolds with all the required components.
- We use our own line of manifolds, which makes our prices competitive
- Our manifolds are equipped with all necessary valves to isolate each zone (facilitates the maintenance and filling of the system)
- Our manifolds include flow meters to ensure that water / glycol flows in each circuit (possibility to adjust the flow of different zones for greater comfort)
- Two air traps are installed inside the manifold to evacuate the air present in the system
- Two gauges allow to visualize the difference of temperature after the water / glycol has circulated in the floor
Avoid using hand-made manifolds, each component is important!
- When filling it will be difficult to know if the water / glycol circulates in each of the circuits
- In case of problems you will not be able to quickly diagnose the cause, or even a professional
- You may not be able to control the heat distribution properly, which could cause discomfort (too cold or too hot)